Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Basil Shrimp with Feta and Orzo


This is another adventure in low calorie eating, and again, it is not my recipe because my creativity doesn't usually extend to low calorie adventures.  But, now that I have tried a few, I might see some ideas of my own for the future.  Speaking of which, I may be missing in action some while dieting.  I am going to try my best not to be, but you know cooking and thinking about food is kind of detrimental to the whole dieting thing.  Now, back to the shrimp... you can find the recipe here at Nutmeg Notebook.  It is a quick and easy recipe that is full of flavor, and flavor is something you definitely need when dieting.



Here are some more photos:









Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫: Basil Shrimp with Feta and Orzo

This page has moved to a new address.

Basil Shrimp with Feta and Orzo