Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Daring Cooks' Challenge: Patties


I am trying to loose weight, so I opted for baked patties.  My original recipes also lean towards the highly caloric, so for this challenge a started looking through the low calorie blogs I frequent to find a suitable recipe and wound up with this recipe for crab cakes from Skinny Taste.  They were delicious and easy to make.  I doubled the recipe because I knew my husband and son would want more than one crab cake.  Using a half cup measure, I only got six patties/cakes instead of eight though, so if you are doing Weight Watchers, you might to adjust the points value depending on how many you get.






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫: Daring Cooks' Challenge: Patties

This page has moved to a new address.

Daring Cooks' Challenge: Patties