Thursday, August 23, 2012

Foodie Friends Friday #9

Some of you may have noticed that I didn't host Foodie Friends Friday last week.  We had to take my daughter back to college last weekend, so I took the week off.  As it turns out, I probably would have had time, but I was afraid I wouldn't, but I'm back this week.  The recipes last week looked really good - just because I didn't host doesn't mean I stayed away.


This week's winners will be randomly picked to receive HOT jam from Dogwood Acres



Here is a recap of last week's winners:


Top 3 Voted Recipes!


#1  Jams n Pans  Petits Gateaux ..Apple carrot and walnut cakes  13 Votes

 

#2  Hugs and Cookies XOXO   Reese's Overload Cake 9 Votes


#3  Rants from My Crazy Kitchen  Chicken Pot Pie  7 Votes



Congratulations! Thanks to our Sponsors this week:  Farm Girls Glitz and Glam you will be receiving wonderful Lavender Scented Body Scrub.

AND...Make sure you pick up your "Voted Top 3" Button from the "Page of Fame"




And our "CLICK STARS" for this week are:
(with the most "clicks" on their recipes)

Swedish Berry Blondies

No Bake Butterscotch Pretzel Bars

Petits Gateaux ..Apple carrot and walnut cakes 
From: Jams n Pans

Make sure you go and pick up your "Click Star" Button from the "Page of Fame"


Here are my favorites from last week:

The sweet:

these S'more Truffles by Mommy's Sweet Confessions


And, the savory:

buffalo chicken sandwiches by Mommy's Love


If you were one of my picks, be sure to hop on over to Foodie Friends Friday host page and get your badge!

This week's hosts are:


Robyn at Robyn's View
Angie at A 'lil Country Sugar  
Lindsey at Family Food Finds  Family Food Finds
Keira at Luscious Delights Luscious Delights

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2012 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Winnie said...

Thanks for another party Michelle
Have a great weekend

 
At August 24, 2012 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks for featuring my S'more Truffles!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫: Foodie Friends Friday #9

This page has moved to a new address.

Foodie Friends Friday #9