Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rosemary Muffins



I've made this recipe without the rosemary before - usually for breakfast or brunch, but this time I decided to make them for dinner and add fresh rosemary from my herb garden.  They were delicious - light and buttery with just the right touch of rosemary, almost like a biscuit.  And, they are super easy to make.  I just know you will love them.

Originally, I actually got the recipe from my mother, who got it from a friend.  But, I think it is one of those things that has been around for a while, so I did an internet search to see if I could find a source.  I found this one from Southern Living via My Recipes minus the rosemary.  But, the rosemary, really is the star here, so if you are making them for dinner, definitely add it.



Rosemary Muffins
yield:  2 dozen

2 cups self-rising flour
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
1 Tbsp rosemary, chopped

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Lightly grease two twelve cup miniature muffin tins.  Stir together all ingredients with a fork just until combined.  Using a cookie scoop, scoop mixture into muffin cups.  Bake 25 -28 minutes or until golden brown.

Source:  I found This recipe from Southern Living via My Recipes minus the rosemary.

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2012 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love rosemary! I've been making rosemary focaccia lately. I'll definitely have to make these, they sound delicious!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫: Rosemary Muffins

This page has moved to a new address.

Rosemary Muffins